28519 FL-54, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544, USA

1.0 star rating 3/20/2018

Very poor customer service please read email sent to general manager!

Update: sent a copy of this email this morning 3/20/18 when asked was my review good for the dealership on the website and I marked no,someone was to respond to me shortly. As of 6:30pm still no response from anyone at the dealership.

I hope Victor was lying when he said we had a loan approval with two different lenders.If we ended up with a lot of credit pulls for nothing...

Sent this to the general manager...

Date: March 19, 2018 at 3:27:43 PM EDT

To: jsantos@wesleychapelniss…

Subject: Very poor customer service!

Hello, my name is Tangela,

My son is servicing in the United States Air Force, stationed in Missouri going through Tech school.

I'm disabled so my son wanted to find me a good reliable car.

This passed Friday night he spoke with your salesman Matt, and my son told Matt the situation and that he wanted to get the loan in both his and my name. Wanted the 2004 Nissan Murano that had 60,000 miles

Matt told my son to do the application to be prequalified and that your dealership could do paperwork electronically for my son to do his part of the loan.

I was also out of town with my grandson so my husband would go over for a test drive on SATURDAY if our loan was approved for the Murano.

Saturday morning I started texting Matt, called, Matt, text again,with I even asked in the text could someone else help me but no response.

Then called again one more time and spoke with Kady she was to find out what was going on and call me back with no call from her.

Then I text Matt again around 3pm with just Hello and he finally responded saying I needed to do the application also so I did text to let him know it was complete. And called to also let Kady know, she got Matt on the phone he said I'm in with finance about your loan now give him 10 min. And he would call right back. And again no return call from Matt.

So Sunday morning Victor calls my son in Missouri and asked him when is he coming in for a test drive.

So I call Victor and I'm told your dealership has us approved with two different lenders.

I told Victor I was on my way back to Florida that my husband was meeting me and my son in law halfway from Alabama in Lake city.

I made an appointment with Victor for 4pm Sunday (yesterday) had to stop at home get paperwork I was told I needed to bring and drive myself over to your dealership

I live in Polk County so it took a little longer to get to the dealership I arrived at 4:15pm had to set and Wait for a salesperson, Wassim, that did not have a clue as to what was going on.

Finally get him up to speed he goes looking for the keys to the Murano can't find them goes to ask your rude floor manager Waeil Kattaria, came over told me the car was sold 45min ago and that he had a pt cruiser convertible he could sale me when I said no and also told him I had been in a car for 8 hours and had a 2 hour drive back he said sorry I don't have anything else for you.

Called this morning and spoke with Matt again at 10:20am told him what happened yesterday said he was going to talk with the internet manager and call me back in 10min. It's 3:15pm and still no phone call......

Is this how your dealership treats military service men and disabled people??

Wanted to let you know the treatment that was received before I give my review on your dealership.

Sent from my iPad

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Chapel Nissan Sales Representative.

Wesley Chapel Nissan Cons: Very bad.

Comments