1.8

A week after coming home with my Nissan they called me saying I'm needed to come to sign a paper that was somehow lost. Now when I arrived the story changes the finance company apparently lost the contract, and they asked the Car dealer to make us a copy from yours, Wesley Chapel finds they lost theirs too!

Shady Yet? So it's not one piece of paper it's a whole contract and it as I find out later changed from the one I got the first time around. So the selling price was between 13 and 14 thousand with the interest working to the end of the contract about 17,300 okay I knew that part. Was told at the start in a month if you'd like to find a financial company with better interest % they can buy the contract!

Makes sense right but now as I find out the contract is changed to interest only and if I try and sell or get a new finance company they must pay the full 17,300 price. So they screwed me a Disabled Vietnam Veteran over royally!

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Chapel Nissan Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Wesley Chapel Nissan Pros: N othing.

Wesley Chapel Nissan Cons: Lying sales personnel.

Comments