I arrived around 3:15 pm on 1/5/2017, I advised a sales manager, Ryan Christian about my need to purchase a 2014 Nissan Versa Note that I had been leasing. I was then introduced to a sales agent, Christiaan Cason who was to take care of my request to purchase this vehicle.

I advised him that the finance company was Nissan Acceptance Corp. Mr. Cason told me that he would obtain the figures from his manager that were required for me to purchase my leased vehicle and that he would return promptly. It was mentioned that he would have talked with the manager, Bruno Pignano.

When the sales agent, Mr. Cason returned he had the paperwork ready for me to sign and then for me to pay a check to "Wesley Chapel Nissan Dealership." When I reviewed the paperwork, I noticed that the payout amount was incorrect which along with fees and taxes would amount to over $15,000. I explained that in December 2016, I had called Nissan Motor Acceptance for the payout amount but I had not mentioned this because what I was quoted was more than 10 days ago. The sales agent immediately withdrew the paperwork and stated something like when Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp was overpaid that I would have received a refund in the mail.

I felt like I was transacting business with the Wells Fargo Bank. I then had the agent call Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp from the phone number that was present on his desk, 800-456-6622. The pay off amount that was quoted was, $10,165.29. The agent then presented me with new paperwork with a total due of about 12,500.00 which included the payout amount plus taxes and fees.

I demanded some relief from all the fees. What I ended up paying was $11,996.92. I then wrote a check around 6:30 pm.

I had been made to wait a long time for the finance specialist, Jonathan Santos who was very efficient. I have no way of knowing if I was made to wait so long on purpose or not.

Product or Service Mentioned: Wesley Chapel Nissan Customer Care.

Comments

I agree to the POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE OF WESLEY CHAPEL NISSAN. My experience with them was even worst!! Not only poor cudtomer service but deceitful business practices!

Must be a millennial, expecting instant gratification at every turn. Suck it up.

Wesley Chapel Nissan Reviews